So, How Does This Work?
How does this therapy thing work?
Well, there are a few steps. Don’t worry, they aren’t hard. The hardest part is deciding you’re ready.
1. When you decide that you want to try online therapy or in-person therapy, simply click the “request appointment” link below and schedule your FREE consultation call.
*consultation calls may take place online or over the phone.
2. I offer free consultation calls where we can have a conversation to see if you and I will be a good fit for working together. If working with me in online therapy is not what you’re looking for, then I can definitely refer you to some places that may be more helpful for you.
3. The consultation calls are usually about 20-45 minutes and if you have any questions during our conversation, feel free to ask them.
4. During the consultation call, we will set up your first session. We have a variety of days, times, and lengths of services to be flexible enough to fit into anyone’s schedule.
5. In the first session, we will get to work on your intake information, setting goals for your Therapy journey, and working towards your best self, living your best life.
*Consultation Calls may take place online or over the phone
Only 5 steps to get you moving towards your best self!
Where is The Daring Space?
The Daring Space is wherever you are, dear client. But really, we hope that each person we work with finds their own Daring Space that is unique to their best self.
But what you really wanted to know is:
The Daring Space is based in the state of Arkansas, in the United States. We have just moved into an actual office in downtown Wynne, Arkansas at 203 Merriman Avenue. We offer our online therapy, career, and academic counseling services only in Arkansas at this time. Everything that The Daring Space offers is available online and in-person in Wynne. If you need online therapy there is no need to venture outside of the comfort and safety of your home in order to get the support that you need.
How will I know if Online Therapy is Right for Me?
If you find yourself unhappy in some aspect of your life and you have gotten as far as you can on your own, Online Therapy may be for you. If you have been struggling with all of the changes that life has thrown your way, Online Therapy could be your next step. If you feel like life could be so much better, Online Therapy may be just what you need. If you want something better and you don’t like what you see when you take inventory of your life, Online Therapy might be what you are looking for. If depression keeps you down and you are frustrated, Online Therapy can help. If anxiety is ruining your daily life or making things harder than they need to be, Online Therapy can help you with that.
If you aren’t sure, email me and I help you answer your questions until you have all of the information that you need to make a confident decision.
How much will Therapy Services Cost me?
This is the big question, isn’t it?
I get it. Your money needs to work for you and you need to be sure about getting what you pay for. This is one of the reasons that I offer Free Consultation Calls. I want you to feel good about how you are spending your money. I take Ambetter and Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance and out-of-pocket costs for the client are typically the same as a copay at a doctor’s office or nothing at all. These sessions are paid weekly or by session and do not have a standard end date.
How will I know if Therapy Services are Working?
You will often begin to see changes in yourself and how you see the world pretty early in our work together. Keep in mind that the services that will only work as well as you let them and that the client is responsible for the actual work. Your therapist is only your guide and support, so come to the work that we do together with an open mind.
And one more thing…..
If you’re anything like me, you have questions and maybe your question wasn’t answered on the page already. Even after reading through the website, you may still be wondering a few things. Look no further, simply send me a message with your questions and I will get back to you in 24 hours or less!
To make an appointment, simply click the “request appointment” link below and schedule your free consultation call!